Looking for cheap flights to Europe? How about LAX to Barcelona for just $149.
Affordable long-haul travel is a rapidly growing niche for airlines. Here are some of the cheapest flights between the U.S. and Europe.
Level — a cheap version of British Airways — is offering flights to the west coast for just $149. The new airline is designed to compete with the likes of Norwegian and WOW Air, which are offering transatlantic flights at huge discount when compared with the more traditional airlines.
LEVEL will initially be launching flights out of Barcelona this summer, as follows:
- Flights to Los Angeles start on June 1, 2017 and operate twice per week
- Flights to Oakland start on June 2, 2017 and operate three times per week
- Flights to Punta Cana start on June 10, 2017 and operate twice per week
- Flights to Buenos Aires start on June 17, 2017 and operate three times per week
They’ll initially be operating two A330 aircraft, though will grow over time. Tickets went on sale on Friday at flylevel.com, and start at $149 one-way. Currently, flights are only flying out of the West Coast. However, more travel options will be added in June.
The best part? Flights are nonstop. Level offers travelers two Airbus A330s with 293 economy and 21 premium economy seats. Passengers are given 30-inch legroom, and there’s a 9-inch screen at every seat. While the airline is too new to know whether there’s any more fine print, with other new cost effective airlines popping up more frequently, a little competition is a good thing.
Cheap seats, but there are additional fee
Choose the things you want on your journey. Your seat comes with generous leg-room and your own 10 inch personal TV with a great selection of films and TV. You can customize your journey by adding on:
- Selecting your preferred seat
- Hot meal
In addition you can purchase on board:
- Food, drink and duty-free goods
- LEVEL-Comfort Pack (including a blanket, pillow and amenity kit)
- Stay connected with super-fast on-board wi-fi
You can choose from a variety of fares, some of which have these items included.
Cheap Flights to Europe and Premium Economy Luxury Too
These cheap fares to Europe sound too good to be true, but it seem that they are definitely on the Level.